Friday, February 17, 2006

Rush Limbaugh Declaires "Brown The New Black"


Fashion Statement to end all Fashion Statements

The Harpoville Post reports today that Rush Limbaugh, the right wing talk show radio host, from south of the border, down Americano way, has admitted to being color blind.

Rush admitted this to The Harpoville Post after news broke of Rush saying of Ohio Democratic Rep. Sherrod Brown, "Now don't forget, Brown is the new Black." When Rush was first asked if he was making a fashion statement, Rush replied, "What, are you people so blind you can't see that." Later when Rush was informed by Seeing Eye aid, Manuel Enwel, that Sherrod Brown was actually Caucasian, Rush replied, "Are you sure? He sure sounds black to me, look again."

The Harpoville Post has learned that it is Rush's color blindness that nearly got him kicked out of broadcasting in the beginning.

Rush told The Harpoville Post; "When I first started my broadcasting career I saw myself destined to be on the little screen, TV. But, my inability to see the red light on top of camera signaling it was on, plus the size of my massive cranium made me decide to make the switch to radio.
Which I have been incredibility successful at, let me tell you there have been good years, and incredibly good years for me. Why I remember."............... (At this point the reporter for The Harpoville Post was lulled into a state of unconsciousness and was unable to report the rest of what Rush said, but it went something like this; "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, etc, etc., etc. End of interview.)

Rush's perscution of him sending his cleaning lady out to buy "Hillbilly Heroin" a few years ago only boosted his ratings with many of the U.S. abusers or "Ditto Heads" as they are known, of this well known pharmaceutical Oxycontin.

Rush speaking to The Harpoville Post from his South Florida lair where he broadcasts three hours of right-wing radio each day said; "It's a sad day in America when a man is persecuted for his lack of visionary color, a sad day indeed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counters & Statistics