Friday, March 31, 2006

Pam Anderson Totes Tits To Toronto


"To host the Junos, I think"

Harpoville Post
Entertainment Special

The Harpoville Post reports that Pam Anderson will be in Toronto wearing a big smile and a plunging neck line while be-dazzling the crowds with all the pizazza that this, greatly endowed, Canadian/Hollywood Starlet is known for.

Pam Anderson the star most Hollywood types make reference to when refering to their careers; As in, "I'm the next Pam Anderson" or "I am what Pam Anderson used to be." Pam used to be married to drummer Tommy Lee, who's name is often used as a reference in the music industry, as in " I've got the same tatoos as Tommy Lee" or "If I could find myself a Pam Anderson I'd be the next Tommy Lee."

The Harpoville Post reports that while Pam is in Toronto she'll gladly be showing off her tits and promoting her new movie, "Hey, Look At My Tits". The smash followup to last summers smash hit "Look At My Tits".

The Harpoville Post got a chance to speak to Pam, and get a closer look at her breasts, if that's at all posible. We asked her what her new film is about, and she said "Hey, Look At My Tits completes a 'menage-a-trois' of films I've done. First there was My Tits, then came, Look At My Tits, now Hey, look At My tits." she then added, "In these films I really think I put my best breast forward." She then stopped and said, "Did I just say breast?" Everyone in attendance laughed and then turned they're attention back to her breasts.

Pam Anderson will also be in Toronto to host a music awards show called The Junos, I think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counters & Statistics