Friday, April 21, 2006

Mulroney Pale Green P.M.


Harpo "Jesus what's that smell?"

Mulroney "It's my own personal green house effect"

The Harpoville Post reports a dinner held in Harpoville last night to honor ex Prime Minister Brian Mulroney for his green environmental acheviments fortold future Conservative commitiments to the environment. But, unfortunatly the outlook for a greener Canadian future looks pretty bleak.

The had-to-be-there, sold out, dinner's guest speaker was Prime Minister Stephen Harper who wasted no time in turning it into a Conservative love fest. "No hippy-tree-hugging environmentalist in the 80's would have given Mulroney the time of day but, now he is honored as the greenest prime minister. Now, let me say I've had the misfortune to smell Mr. Mulroney's breath and I must say there is something fermenting in there but, those are the winds of change blowing across this great country for all Canadians as I take the reins and lead this, this, this Canada in a new direction. Maybe a direction not many Canadians wish to go but, a direction I've been mandated to go in. A direction not hindered by the problems of Kyoto but, set forth by the example our fine friends from the south have set in motion. So, it's best to say if they do nothing what's the use of we doing anything, and I hope you'll consider me for this award in the future."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egads what a wankfest!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Malcolm said...

I can only guess it's the only prize Mulroney was even in the running for.
Malcolm

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counters & Statistics