Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm The Father To Anna Nichole's Baby


The Harpoville Post reports that Anna Nichol Smith will soon be spending alot of time in court as questions arise on who the real father is of her new born baby daughter. First her Lawyer Howard Stern stepped forward to say he was the baby's father then photgrapher Larry Birkhead filed papers in court stating he is the father. Now this has opened the flood gates as many more men are now stepping forward saying they're the father of Anna's newly born daughter.

The Harpoville Post spoke to Steve Solowsky, a long time resident of Harpoville who told us of his impending case for the ownership of Anna Nichol Smith's baby; "Well you see I was driving limo for my uncle Jack when Anna came to Harpoville unexpectedly last year. While we were driving downtown she spoke of what a lonely life she led and if she could just find the right guy she'd give that all up and settle down. we'll I guess I just fell for her head over heals cause I told her I give up the good life of working for my uncle's limo service for the right girl. So, after a night of passion she left town swearing she'd be back for me now she's had our baby and I've decided it would be best, now I don't work for uncle Jack anymore, to be with my family at this time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counters & Statistics