Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rona Ambrose Environment Minister from Hell


Rona Ambrose "We just can't change so, why bother"

"A walking environmental disaster"

The Harpoville Post has learned Canada's new Environment Minister isn't much into change, unless it's her hair color. Rona Ambrose doesn't think the Kyoto Accord is worth the bother. "I mean what's all the fuss about a little smog its not going to hurt anyone. Anyway, I like my SUV and the goverments picking up my gas tab, so there. We need solutions we can meet in 50 or 100 years not two or three, please."

Rona "Environments are like men you can't change them."

The Harpoville Post asked Ms. Ambrose why she isn't trying, as Environment Minister, to meet the Kyoto 6% reduction, by 2012, and help clean up the air for future generations of the world, and she said, "Bla, bla, bla, not that again, I thought I made myself perfectly clear I don't like it and I don't want it. I'm sure there is something more interesting to talk about. I mean did you see Oprah today? I think she's looking so hot, you go girl, I just can't believe the weight she's dropped. Do you think she purges? I don't know, but, I guess it wouldn't suprise me. With her money if she didn't like the taste of her own vomit she could pay someone else to do it. Do you like my nails? I'm tired of this go away."

"What did Canadians do to deserve this?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counters & Statistics